Monday, April 9, 2012

Pain Gives Me Pleasure

Sometimes the thoughts that come in my head makes me second guess my sanity. But, then I just play with my clit harder until I cum. Different things make me cum. I guess I go through phases; switching back and forth through different fetishes and scenarios. Though, I have never masturbated to the thought of anything "normal". Like regular sex and a woman sucking cock has never made me cum just by thinking about it. But if that woman is actually a girl, then I might be able to cum. And if the cock sucking is put into some odd fantasy, then I get turned on.

Ok. Here is a list of fantasies I have masturbated to that have made me squirt. Most people will not like all of them and some are just really far out there.

1. My fiance getting another woman pregnant in front of me
2. My fiance getting both me and another woman pregnant at the same time
3. Another man and I sewing a girls pussy shut and then him shoving his cock inside her
4. A dad fucking his young daughter while mom helps out
5. Me being put on a sex machine and orgasming over and over again while tons of people watch
6. My fiance jacking off to his dog fucking me from behind
7. Sitting on my fiances lap while his dog sticks his cock in my ass
8. My sister and I being pleasured by my dad
9. Me and another girl on the ground rubbing our pussies together
10. Another girl and I tied together so our pussies have to be wet and on each other for hours or days
11. My fiance spreading my legs open, letting guy after guy cum inside me
12. Getting whored out by my fiance
13. Teenage boys gathered around playing with my pussy
14. I am naked with my ass in the air during a dinner party randomly being fucked by the guests
15. Being fisted
16. My fiance getting another girl pregnant next to me while another man is getting me pregnant
17. Pumping up a girls nipples until milk comes out no matter how much it hurts her

Alright, that is enough for now. More to cum soon.
If what I listed is surprising to you, well, it should be.