Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Male BBC Slut

I am creating this post because of one of my callers. We talk about him being a slut who loves BBC.  It turns me on so much. I had to write about it.

You are craving some cock. You want to suck it and be fucked by the cock. You also prefer big black cock over any other. This really makes you a true slut. In fact, I want to make my slut into a whore. He will make me money and will get the enjoyment of being a black mans bitch.
I put a post on the classifieds advertising my whore. They will have to pay, but it will be well worth it.
In the meantime, I have you shower and shave all your body hair off. I want you smooth for the night that is about to come. I also have you dress in some tight panties that I bought just for this occasion. It is almost time for the black men to arrive.
Guys start knocking in the door. They are all black just as I specified in the post. Their payment will be throwing cash at you. I will collect it when they leave. Couches and chairs line the room with a large open space in the center where you will be fucked. You come out to the living room looking like such a kinky bitch. You are so eager to be used by all of these men. The black men sit down and I take you to the middle of the room where I have set up a table. I have my slut climb onto the table on his hands and knees. I want to demonstrate your talents. I put on my strap on, which is 8 inches and black and force your mouth down on it. I stand there and fuck your face while the men watch. Once my strap on is wet with your spit, I go behind you, announcing you love being fucked in the ass. I spread your ass cheeks with my hands. Your asshole is so tight. I need to get it ready for these large cocks. I spit on your asshole and shove my rubber dick hard into your ass. You scream, but when I start pumping you all I can hear is your moans of pleasure.
The black men around the room are getting very turned on by what they see me doing. Soon, all of them are naked. A few get up, jacking off, ready to fuck you in the face. You beg for their BBCs to fuck your face. Like a good slut you suck their huge cocks. One man cums in your mouth, the other man cums on your face. A third guy who is standing there jacking off goes behind you. He pulls your ass cheeks apart and sizes up your raw asshole. Without hesitation, he jams his cock hard into your ass. You scream again because his cock is a lot bigger then my strap on. But, once again after he pumps in and out of you a few times, you begin to moan, begging for more. That man cums deep inside of you. He cums so much it begins to drip out while his dick is still in your ass.
After each man cums, they throw money at you like a whore. All 10 men have their way with you.
Such a good slut.