Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I'm The Perfect Girlfriend

Traditions have not died just yet. I am the type of woman who loves to take care of her man in every way. Men have their roles and women have another. I am the perfect girlfriend experience for that.

You get home from a hard day at work. Poor baby. I make sure I have on something super sexy. My hair is flowing down my back and nails are polished. I just want to look absolutely perfect for my man. When you walk through the door you see your perfect slender doll all ready to serve you. Dinner is on the table; only the food you love of course. You notice that our home is perfect. Everything in order and the table looks gorgeous with the candles. I love that first hug you give me when you walk through the door and tell me how beautiful I look. You always notice how perfect I am for you.
Maybe you want to eat dinner or just relax on the couch. Whatever you want is what I want. You sit down on the couch to relax and I start rubbing your shoulders gently, easing the stress from the long work day you had. Aww, baby you are so tense.
You look relaxed and happy, smiling at me now. You tell me to come to you and sit on your lap. We kiss gently. The kissing gets more intense and I know you need to blow your load. I can tell your cock is getting hard as I sit on your lap kissing you. It is hard not to notice sweety.
I know exactly what you need as you pull your hard dick out of your pants. You need my soft glossy lips on your cock, sucking and jacking and sucking some more. Oh, baby, your penis is getting so swollen and large. I can see your balls are holding a nice load of cum for me. Whenever you are ready I will take every last drop in my mouth. All I want to do is please my perfect, handsome man.