Friday, April 6, 2012

A New Girlfriend

Most of you know about my boyfriend. Well, I thought our sex life was getting better. I was on my knees sucking his cock everyday at least once a day and we were having great sex, even anal. His cock has been rock hard, too. But, since we have moved into our new place, it seems to be going back to the way it was. Honestly, I can't deal with a relationship with such a dry sex life. I would say I am one of the most sexual women out there. And, on top of that, I am open to try new things. In fact, I am open to try everything at least once. Then, if either of us enjoy the new kinks we can do it again. So, my boyfriend is definitely disappointing me again. But enough of my complaining about my bf. It's nothing new.

Now, he knows I am getting way too tired of this bs so I asked him how he would feel if I had a girlfriend. Had to clarify I meant a girl I would be doing things sexually with just so everything was clear. He sorta sighed and hesitated for a second. But, he said that would be fine and he would be OK with that. Now the tough part is finding a girl I want to hang out with and have sexy fun time with, hehe.

Yes, I like girls too. Maybe you didn't know that, but I have been with a couple in the past. I have to say, there is nothing like a nicely shaven clean pussy. Crawling between a woman's legs and putting my face right into their vagina, spreading those sweet pussy lips so I can take a nice close look at their pink pussy. Mmm, makes me horny just thinking about doing that again. Something about examining a woman's nice, clean shaven pussy and then running my finger down between the lips is overpowering. Then, I stick one finger deep inside, curling it just right so I can hit her gspot right from the beginning. Her pussy starts to get real wet on my finger. I take it out and lick all of the wetness off of my finger. Then, I stick two fingers, sliding in and out of her pussy and taste that too. Now, I run my finger around her clit, gently at first, then I press down harder. (Maybe you guys should take notes hehe) With my other hand I stick my two fingers back in deep and curl them up just right again. More of her juices would be on my fingers. Probably at this point some is dripping onto my hand. I spread those pussy lips and stretch the top of her pussy up just a bit and start sucking hard with my mouth while still finger fucking her in her pussy. I love looking up and seeing how much she is enjoying every minute of it. I like being dominant with a woman. I like being the male role with a woman.
When her pussy gets super wet, I crawl on top of her and start kissing her while pinching her nipples. I lower my head to her breasts and suck on the nipple and as much of her breast as I can get in my mouth. My tongue would be flicking her nipple.
She is now moaning and wanting something thick and hard in her pussy. I have just the right 8 inch thick strap on around my hips. While I look at her, I slowly start to push my strap on inside of her wet vagina. The look on her face when she first feels it is so hot. I slowly move back towards her pussy hole with my rubber cock and shove it hard deep inside of her. Mmm...

I need to go find this girlfriend... soon.